Easter Monday Picks
My picks today come from four different European football leagues:
- Silkeborg IF – FC Copenhagen. Copenhagen -1 (Asian) @1.99 (MarathonBet). 3u/4u. This is my main pick today.
RESULT: 1-0, -3 units. (Bad pick, FCK should of course win a game like this, but the league is already over and the motivation might be a bit low. Big fail!)
- FC Eindhoven – Volendam. Volendam -1 (Asian) @2.04 (MarathonBet). 1u/4u. Eindhoven are awful at the moment and Volendam have shown great form with two big wins in their last two games.
RESULT: 0-2, +1.04 units.
- FC Eindhoven – Volendam. Over 3.5 goals @2.12 (MarathonBet). 1u/4u.
RESULT: 0-2, -1 unit.
- Mjällby – Norrköping. Norrköping DnB @2.12 (Pinnacle Sports). 1u/4u. Norrköping are underrated this season (again) and should have a great chance here. Mjällby’s squad doesn’t shine pre season.
RESULT: 1-2, +1.12 units.
- UC Dublin – Sligo Rovers. Sligo win @1.40 (Bet365). 2u/4u. Sligo Rovers have continued this season with a winning streak (five wins in five games), whereas UCD have four losses and one drawn game so far.